(Lubbock, Texas) – Market Street locations in Lubbock will offer free wine bottle engraving this Friday, December 13th, Saturday, December 14th and Sunday, December 15th to celebrate the holiday season.
World-renowned engraver, Ken Brown, will work with store guests to commemorate the occasion of their choice by engraving up to seven words and a date on any wine bottle. Guests can mark a holiday party, an anniversary, or any upcoming event.
Market Street wine departments offer an impressive selection of wines from all over the world. The engraving event is free with any wine purchase.
Ken Brown, Master Engraver
Free wine bottle engraving
- Friday, December 13th, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 14th, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday, December 15th, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Market Street (Friday), 3405 50th St., Lubbock, TX., 79413
- Market Street (Saturday), 4205 98th St., Lubbock, TX., 79423
- Market Street (Sunday), 4425 19th St., Lubbock, TX. 79407
MEDIA: For photo/filming opportunities and interviews with The United Family, please contact:
- Kasie Whitley at 817.832.6981 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nancy Sharp at 806.786.1363 or email at email@example.com
About The United Family®
In its 103rd year of operation, United Supermarkets, LLC – d.b.a. The United Family® – is a Texas-based grocery chain with stores in 53 communities in Texas and New Mexico. A self-distributing company with headquarters and their distribution center in Lubbock, The United Family currently operates 94 stores under five unique banners: United Supermarkets, Market Street, Amigos, Albertsons Market and United Express, along with ancillary operations R.C. Taylor Distributing, Praters and Llano Logistics. The company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Albertsons Companies. For more information, please visit theunitedfamily.com.