Vivo Dinnerware Terms, Conditions and Sweepstakes Rules
- Offer valid at participating United Supermarkets, Market Street, Albertsons Market, Amigos and United Express locations.
- Receive one digital stamp for every $10 in qualifying purchases within the same order between September 16, 2020 to January 05, 2021.
- Participating in the Rewards Program is required to earn digital stamps.
- Digital stamps can be redeemed between September 16, 2020 and January 19, 2021 on vivo dinnerware & ovenware.
- Vivo dinnerware & ovenware products are offered for a limited time and subject to availability.
- Qualifying purchases exclude tobacco, alcohol, fuel, money orders, FTD wires catering rentals, Western Union, MoneyGram, ticket purchases, lottery, bill pay services, state and local taxes and all gift cards.
- To redeem your vivo dinnerware & ovenware, present the item at checkout and let your cashier know whether you’d like to redeem for free or for a discount. Be sure to access your rewards! account.
- Guest are responsible for the applicable sales tax on reduced and full retail purchases.
- Digital stamps are not transferable and have no cash value.
- Each product redemption made before 10/31/2020 will receive one sweepstakes entry per redemption made.
- During promotional period, customers will qualify for their rewards! points in addition to digital stamps.
- There is no limit to the number of pieces of vivo dinnerware & ovenware you can collect!
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s easy… just access your Rewards account every time you shop between September 4, 2019 and January 7, 2020. For every qualifying $10 you spend in a single transaction, you’ll earn one e-sticker, which will be automatically added to your Rewards account. Spend $20 and you’ll earn two e-stickers added to your account, and so on. After you earn a certain number of e-stickers, you can redeem them for free or discounted KitchenAid cookware. The more e-stickers you earn, the more KitchenAid cookware you can collect. Plus, you can also earn Bonus e-Stickers when you buy participating items.
Yes, you must be a Rewards member to participate in the KitchenAid cookware promotion and earn your e-stickers. If you are not currently a member, just sign-up on our website or mobile app… it’s free, quick and easy! Plus, the KitchenAid cookware promotion is just one of the many benefits of being a Rewards member.
No problem! Bring your receipt to your store’s guest services counter and ask for your missing e-stickers to be added. E-stickers can be added for valid receipt purchases up to 1 week before you signed up.
No. If you are already a Rewards member, you will automatically earn e-stickers for the KitchenAid cookware promotion. All you have to do is shop at Albertsons Market, Amigos, Market Street, United Supermarket or United Express and enter your Rewards number to start earning e-stickers toward your first cookware item.
An e-sticker is a digital version of the paper stickers you may be familiar with from past promotions. Since we’ve introduced our Rewards program, there’s no need to keep up with paper stickers anymore…. now e-stickers are automatically credited to your account. You can log in to your online Rewards account anytime to see your current e-stickers total.
Every time you shop at Albertsons Market, Amigos, Market Street, United Supermarket or United Express and enter your Rewards number, any e-stickers earned and your total e-stickers earned to date will be printed on your receipt. You can also log in to your Rewards account online anytime and see your latest e-stickers totals.
Absolutely! You still receive all the same great benefits from the Rewards program! You still earn a point for every dollar you spend that you can then redeem for free fuel, groceries or basket discounts. With the KitchenAid cookware program, we are simply adding one more exciting benefit to your Rewards membership!
You can earn e-stickers anytime you shop at Albertsons Market, Amigos, Market Street, United Supermarkets or United Express between September 4, 2019 and January 7, 2020. Remember, you’ll earn one e-sticker for every qualifying $10 you spend in a single transaction and one e-sticker for every participating bonus e-sticker item purchase.
You will earn e-stickers on all in-store purchases except the following items:
- Gift Cards
- Federal, state and local taxes
- Money orders and funds transfers
- Utility payments and comparable items and transactions
- Lottery tickets
- Returns, credits and refunds
- Coupons, discounts and other promotional offers
- Postage stamps
- Any other products sold at face value as a convenience for our Guests
- Ticket purchases
- FTD wire
- Catering rentals
You will earn one bonus e-sticker when you purchase a selected bonus e-sticker item. These items will be tagged as bonus e-sticker items in your store. There is no limit to the amount of bonus e-sticker items you can purchase nor the amount of bonus e-stickers you can earn.
You will earn one entry for the sweepstakes when you purchase a Bonus e-sticker item. These items will be tagged as bonus e-sticker items in your store. There is no limit to the amount of bonus e-stickers items you can purchase nor the amount of sweepstakes entries you can earn. One winner will be chosen from each store. Click here to read the official sweepstakes rules.
You can earn e-stickers from September 4, 2019 and January 7, 2020. You must redeem your e-stickers for any eligible items by January 21, 2020.
E-stickers have no cash value.
We’ve made the redemption process really simple and easy! You can redeem your e-stickers any time you have the required number of e-stickers. Redeem e-stickers at check out when making a purchase, or at the Guest Services desk inside Albertsons Market, Amigos, Market Street, or United Supermarket. You cannot redeem at United Express locations. If you want to redeem e-stickers, simply select your KitchenAid cookware item and enter your Rewards number at checkout. Tell the cashier if you want to redeem e-stickers for a free or reduced price item. Once you have redeemed your e-stickers, keep shopping to earn more!
Yes! You are welcome to redeem your e-stickers for one or any number of cookware items for which you have qualified. You can redeem your e-stickers anytime you have enough for an item and then continue to earn more e-stickers to redeem for additional items. There is no limit to the number of e-stickers you can earn or cookware items you can collect.
There is no limit to the number of cookware items you can collect.
Yes. You can purchase any item at full price without redeeming e-stickers.
The purchase of free, reduced or full price cookware will not qualify to earn e-stickers.
Yes. There are two ways to collect any cookware item… free with the corresponding number of e-stickers, or at a discounted price with the corresponding number of e-stickers. Access your Rewards account online anytime to see your current e-stickers total and how many e-stickers are required for free and discounted cookware items.
Yes. Simply keep shopping and you will earn e-stickers through January 7, 2020.
You can earn e-stickers at any Albertsons Market, Amigos, Market Street, United Supermarket or United Express.
No. You can redeem your e-stickers for cookware and then donate the cookware to a charity or another individual.
Between September 4, 2019 and January 21, 2020, if you have a defective cookware item, bring the item to a store and they will replace the item. If you have a defective item after the end of the program, please contact the KitchenAid Customer Service Desk at 1 (800) 541-6390 or email at email@example.com.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can exchange your cookware for another piece of cookware. Cookware earned for free or cookware sold at a discounted price with e-stickers cannot be refunded. A refund will only be given if you paid full retail price for the item and have a receipt for the purchase.
Sure, you can always stop by your nearest store and visit Guest Services. You can also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call toll free at 1-855-762-7880.
Vivo Holiday Dinner Sweepstakes
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE VIVO COOKWARE SWEEPSTAKES (“SWEEPSTAKES”) IS OPEN TO ALL LEGAL RESIDENTS OF TEXAS, OKLAHOMA AND NEW MEXICO WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER: Each time you redeem VIVO digital stamps for a free or discounted Vivo dinnerware or ovenware between September 16, 2020 and October 31, 2020 (“Promotion Period”), you will earn one (1) sweepstakes entry automatically added to your rewards account. See Vivo terms and conditions for details on how to redeem digital stamps. See section 13 for a list of participating store locations (hereinafter individually and collectively referred to as “Participating Stores”). Sweepstakes entries will only be awarded during the transaction in which they were earned. Sponsor (as defined below) reserves the right to limit quantities purchased of any item. There is no limit to the number of sweepstakes entries.
- HOW TO ENTER WITHOUT MAKING A PURCHASE: On a 3” x 5” card, print your name, address, birthdate, phone number and the store closest to your address. Each entry must contain your legal signature. Mail your entry in a No. 10 envelope to the “VIVO Holiday Dinner Sweepstakes”, Attn: Promotions Coordinator, P.O. Box 6840, Lubbock, TX 79493. All mailed entries must be postmarked no later than October 31, 2020, and received no later than 5:00 p.m. Central Standard Time, November 2, 2020, to be eligible for the prize drawings. By participating in this Promotion, all participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and agree that the decisions of the Sponsor (as defined below) will be valid and binding in all respects. Sponsor (as defined below) is not responsible for late, stolen, lost, postage due, or misdirected mail, or incomplete or illegible entries.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry and are legal residents of Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico. Employees of The United Family (“Sponsor”), its 94 Market Street, Albertsons Market, Amigos and United Supermarkets locations, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and assignees of each, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers involved in this promotion and their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son) and/or those living in the same household (the “Promotional Participants”) are not eligible.
- DRAWINGS AND PRIZE AWARDED: Ninety-four (94) winners (each a “Winner”), one per participating store location, will receive $99.99 toward a Holiday Dinner of their choice. The retail value (“ARV”) for this prize: $99.99). Odds of winning the sweepstakes prize depends on the number of eligible entries received. Winner of the Prize, subject to verification, will be selected by random drawing from all known eligible and valid entries by the Sponsor.
- TO CLAIM THE PRIZE: Each potential Winner will be contacted by United Supermarkets LLC Guest Services within ten (10) days after the drawing and must submit prize claim materials (signed prize form and valid photo identification) to United Supermarkets LLC Guest Services. Prize will be loaded onto each Winners’ Rewards account and instructions on how to redeem will be provided. Prizes can be redeemed at any of the 94 Market Street, Albertsons Market, Amigos and United Supermarkets locations (“Participating Stores”) on or before December 31, 2020.
- NOTICE: This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. Participation in the Sweepstakes, where lawful, constitutes permission to use name, voice, photograph or likeness of prize Winners for advertising/publicity purposes without additional compensation at the Sponsor’s discretion. In the event of non-compliance by a prize Winner, or if a prize is returned as non-deliverable, the prize will be forfeited. All tax liability on all prizes is solely the responsibility of the prize Winner. By accepting the prize, Winners release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliate, franchisees, advertising and promotion agencies, their respective attorneys, directors, officers, and associates, representatives, and agents from any and all liabilities for any injuries, losses, or damages, including death, and property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in this Sweepstakes, or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize. Prizes cannot be substituted, transferred or redeemed for cash, except by Sponsor, due to prize availability.
- DISPUTES: All disputes arising out of in relating to any prize provided by Sponsor shall be resolved by applying the laws of Texas, without regard to its conflict of law rules, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in state and federal courts within Boise, Idaho. Such claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and all such claims shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event to include attorney’s fees.
- LEGAL NOTICE: Any attempt to defraud or forge any Sweepstakes materials in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. This Sweepstakes is offered in Texas and New Mexico, and all its parts are VOID elsewhere or where taxed or prohibited by law. No more than one (1) prize per participating store location will be awarded. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail and govern.
- WINNERS LIST: The name of each Winner may be obtained at the conclusion of the Sweepstakes by sending your request via first-class stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The United Family, Attn: VIVO Cookware Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 6840, Lubbock, TX 79493.
- DEADLINE: Deadline for the receipt of all Sweepstake entries is November 2, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. Central Standard Time. If the Winner cannot be contacted based on information on their entry form, or if the Winner does not respond to claim the prize within seven (7) days of initial contact, the prize will be deemed forfeited and the prize will be awarded to an alternate Winner.
- CONTEST DELAY/EXTENSION: The Sponsor may delay the Sweepstakes commencement date and thereafter extend the Promotion period, if such commencement is delayed by a cause which is beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor.
- PARTICIPATING STORES: This Promotion is being conducted in the 94 Market Street, Albertsons Market, Amigos and United Supermarkets operated by The United Family (“Sponsor”) located in Texas and New Mexico.
SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes are sponsored by The United Family. PO Box 6840, Lubbock, TX 79493