(Lubbock, Texas) – Market Street will host its first Health and Wellness Expo event of 2020, with a goal of giving guests an opportunity to eat well and live well in the new year.
The expo will take place on Saturday, January 11 and Sunday, January 12 from 11 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Guests will be able to explore various food demonstrations and learn more about hand-picked products.
In addition, guests will also have a chance to chat with a registered dietitian about living 80/20 in 2020, a program centered around eating mindfully 80 percent of the time, while indulging only 20 percent of the time. The goal of the program is to allow guests to maintain a sustainable, healthy lifestyle, while enjoying their favorite foods.
Guests can learn more about this program by visiting happyandnourished.com.
WHEN: January 11-12, 2020
WHERE: All Market Street stores
- 4450 Buffalo Gap Road Abilene TX 79606
- 985 West Bethany Drive Allen TX 75013
- 2530 S. Georgia Amarillo TX 79109
- 5605 Colleyville Blvd Colleyville TX 76304
- 700 N. Denton Tap Road Coppell TX 75019
- 3800 Long Prairie Road Flower Mound TX 75028
- 11999 Dallas Pkwy Frisco TX 75033
- 4268 Legacy Drive Frisco TX 75034
- 3405 50th Street Lubbock TX 79413
- 4205 98th Street Lubbock TX 79423
- 4425 19th Street Lubbock TX 79407
- 3145 E Broad Street Mansfield TX 76063
- 6100 W. Eldorado Pkwy McKinney TX 75070
- 4706 North Midkiff Road Midland TX 79705
- 4950 E. 42nd Street Odessa TX 79762
- 1929 Preston Road Plano TX 75093
- 3121 Sunset Drive San Angelo TX 76904
- 600 N Guadalupe Santa Fe NM 87501
- 4590 Kell Blvd Wichita Falls TX 76309
WHO: KasieWhitley, Communications Coordinator, The United Family
MEDIA: For photo/filming opportunities and interviews with The United Family, please contact:
Kasie Whitley at 817.832.6981 or email at email@example.com
Nancy Sharp at 806.786.1363 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
About The United Family®
In its 104th year of operation, United Supermarkets, LLC – d.b.a. The United Family® – is a Texas-based grocery chain with stores in 53 communities in Texas and New Mexico. A self-distributing company with headquarters and their distribution center in Lubbock, The United Family currently operates 94 stores under five unique banners: United Supermarkets, Market Street, Amigos, Albertsons Market and United Express, along with ancillary operations R.C. Taylor Distributing, Praters and Llano Logistics. The company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Albertsons LLC. For more information, please visit www.unitedtexas.com.
# # #