KitchenAid Cookware FAQs and Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s easy… just access your Rewards account every time you shop between September 4, 2019 and January 7, 2020. For every qualifying $10 you spend in a single transaction, you’ll earn one e-sticker, which will be automatically added to your Rewards account. Spend $20 and you’ll earn two e-stickers added to your account, and so on. After you earn a certain number of e-stickers, you can redeem them for free or discounted KitchenAid cookware. The more e-stickers you earn, the more KitchenAid cookware you can collect. Plus, you can also earn Bonus e-Stickers when you buy participating items.
Yes, you must be a Rewards member to participate in the KitchenAid cookware promotion and earn your e-stickers. If you are not currently a member, just sign-up on our website or mobile app… it’s free, quick and easy! Plus, the KitchenAid cookware promotion is just one of the many benefits of being a Rewards member.
No problem! Bring your receipt to your store’s guest services counter and ask for your missing e-stickers to be added. E-stickers can be added for valid receipt purchases up to 1 week before you signed up.
No. If you are already a Rewards member, you will automatically earn e-stickers for the KitchenAid cookware promotion. All you have to do is shop at Albertsons Market, Amigos, Market Street, United Supermarket or United Express and enter your Rewards number to start earning e-stickers toward your first cookware item.
An e-sticker is a digital version of the paper stickers you may be familiar with from past promotions. Since we’ve introduced our Rewards program, there’s no need to keep up with paper stickers anymore…. now e-stickers are automatically credited to your account. You can log in to your online Rewards account anytime to see your current e-stickers total.
Every time you shop at Albertsons Market, Amigos, Market Street, United Supermarket or United Express and enter your Rewards number, any e-stickers earned and your total e-stickers earned to date will be printed on your receipt. You can also log in to your Rewards account online anytime and see your latest e-stickers totals.
Absolutely! You still receive all the same great benefits from the Rewards program! You still earn a point for every dollar you spend that you can then redeem for free fuel, groceries or basket discounts. With the KitchenAid cookware program, we are simply adding one more exciting benefit to your Rewards membership!
You can earn e-stickers anytime you shop at Albertsons Market, Amigos, Market Street, United Supermarkets or United Express between September 4, 2019 and January 7, 2020. Remember, you’ll earn one e-sticker for every qualifying $10 you spend in a single transaction and one e-sticker for every participating bonus e-sticker item purchase.
You will earn e-stickers on all in-store purchases except the following items:
- Gift Cards
- Federal, state and local taxes
- Money orders and funds transfers
- Utility payments and comparable items and transactions
- Lottery tickets
- Returns, credits and refunds
- Coupons, discounts and other promotional offers
- Postage stamps
- Any other products sold at face value as a convenience for our Guests
- Ticket purchases
- FTD wire
- Catering rentals
You will earn one bonus e-sticker when you purchase a selected bonus e-sticker item. These items will be tagged as bonus e-sticker items in your store. There is no limit to the amount of bonus e-sticker items you can purchase nor the amount of bonus e-stickers you can earn.
You will earn one entry for the sweepstakes when you purchase a Bonus e-sticker item. These items will be tagged as bonus e-sticker items in your store. There is no limit to the amount of bonus e-stickers items you can purchase nor the amount of sweepstakes entries you can earn. One winner will be chosen from each store. Click here to read the official sweepstakes rules.
You can earn e-stickers from September 4, 2019 and January 7, 2020. You must redeem your e-stickers for any eligible items by January 21, 2020.
E-stickers have no cash value.
We’ve made the redemption process really simple and easy! You can redeem your e-stickers any time you have the required number of e-stickers. Redeem e-stickers at check out when making a purchase, or at the Guest Services desk inside Albertsons Market, Amigos, Market Street, or United Supermarket. You cannot redeem at United Express locations. If you want to redeem e-stickers, simply select your KitchenAid cookware item and enter your Rewards number at checkout. Tell the cashier if you want to redeem e-stickers for a free or reduced price item. Once you have redeemed your e-stickers, keep shopping to earn more!
Yes! You are welcome to redeem your e-stickers for one or any number of cookware items for which you have qualified. You can redeem your e-stickers anytime you have enough for an item and then continue to earn more e-stickers to redeem for additional items. There is no limit to the number of e-stickers you can earn or cookware items you can collect.
There is no limit to the number of cookware items you can collect.
Yes. You can purchase any item at full price without redeeming e-stickers.
The purchase of free, reduced or full price cookware will not qualify to earn e-stickers.
Yes. There are two ways to collect any cookware item… free with the corresponding number of e-stickers, or at a discounted price with the corresponding number of e-stickers. Access your Rewards account online anytime to see your current e-stickers total and how many e-stickers are required for free and discounted cookware items.
Yes. Simply keep shopping and you will earn e-stickers through January 7, 2020.
You can earn e-stickers at any Albertsons Market, Amigos, Market Street, United Supermarket or United Express.
No. You can redeem your e-stickers for cookware and then donate the cookware to a charity or another individual.
Between September 4, 2019 and January 21, 2020, if you have a defective cookware item, bring the item to a store and they will replace the item. If you have a defective item after the end of the program, please contact the KitchenAid Customer Service Desk at 1 (800) 541-6390 or email at email@example.com.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can exchange your cookware for another piece of cookware. Cookware earned for free or cookware sold at a discounted price with e-stickers cannot be refunded. A refund will only be given if you paid full retail price for the item and have a receipt for the purchase.
Sure, you can always stop by your nearest store and visit Guest Services. You can also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call toll free at 1-855-762-7880.
KitchenAid Stand Mixer Sweepstakes
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE KITCHENAID COOKWARE SWEEPSTAKES (“SWEEPSTAKES”) IS OPEN TO ALL LEGAL RESIDENTS OF TEXAS, OKLAHOMA AND NEW MEXICO WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER: Each time you use your Rewards account between September 4, 2019 and January 7, 2020 (“Promotion Period”), you will earn one (1) sweepstakes entry for each participating bonus esticker item purchased at all participating United Supermarkets, Market Street, Albertsons Market & Amigos locations. See section 12 for a list of participating locations (hereinafter individually and collectively referred to as “Sponsor”). The total number of entries earned will be printed on each receipt at the time of purchase and will be available online or on the mobile app. Sweepstakes entries will only be awarded during the transaction in which they were earned. Sponsor reserves the right to limit quantities purchased of any item. There is no limit to the number of sweepstakes entries.
- TO ENTER WITHOUT MAKING A PURCHASE: On a 3” x 5” card, print your name, address, birthdate, phone number and the store closest to your address. Each entry must contain your legal signature. Mail your entry in a No. 10 envelope to the “KITCHENAID Stand Mixer Sweepstakes”, Attn: Promotions Coordinator, P.O. Box 6840, Lubbock, TX 79493. All mailed entries must be postmarked no later than January 7, 2020, and received no later than 5:00 p.m. Central Standard Time, January 9, 2020, to be eligible for the prize drawings. By participating in this Promotion, all participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and agree that the decisions of the Sponsor will be valid and binding in all respects. Sponsor is not responsible for late, stolen, lost, postage due, or misdirected mail, or incomplete or illegible entries.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry and are legal residents of Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico. Employees of The United Family (“Sponsor”), its 94 Market Street, Albertsons Market, Amigos and United Supermarkets locations (“Participating Stores”), and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and assignees of each, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers involved in this promotion and their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son) and/or those living in the same household (the “Promotional Participants”) are not eligible.
- DRAWINGS AND PRIZE AWARDED: Ninety-four (94) winners, one per store, will receive a KitchenAid stand mixer. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) for the KitchenAid stand mixer: $399). Actual value of the mixer may vary. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual cost of the mixer will not be awarded. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize/receipt and/or use. KitchenAid stand mixers are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied. Odds of winning the sweepstakes prize depends on the number of eligible entries received. Winner of the Prize, subject to verification, will be selected at random by electronic means from all known entries by the Sponsor.
- TO CLAIM THE PRIZE: Each winner will be contacted by their participating store and must submit prize claim materials (signed Prize form, and valid photo identification) to an authorized Sponsor representative. The stores will notify the winners within ten (10) days after the drawing. We recommend each winner keep a copy of the Prize form for their personal files before submitted because those materials become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Once the submitted prize has been claimed by a verified winner at each Participating Stores location, the prize will be awarded.
- NOTICE: This Promotion is void where prohibited. Participation in the Promotion, where lawful, constitutes permission to use name, voice, photograph or likeness of prize winners for advertising/publicity purposes without additional compensation at the sponsor’s discretion. In the event of non-compliance by a Prize winner, or if prize is returned as non-deliverable, the prize will be forfeited. All tax liability on all prizes is solely the responsibility of the prize winner. By accepting the prize, winners release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliate, franchisees, advertising and promotion agencies, their respective attorneys, directors, officers, and associates, representatives, and agents from any and all liabilities for any injuries, losses, or damages, including death, and property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in this Promotion, or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize. Prizes cannot be substituted, transferred or redeemed for cash, except by Sponsor, due to prize availability.
- LEGAL NOTICE: Any attempt to defraud or forge any Promotion materials in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. This Promotion is offered in Texas and New Mexico, and all its parts are VOID elsewhere or where taxed or prohibited by law. No more than one (1) prize per store will be awarded. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail and govern.
- WINNERS LIST: The name of each Winner may be obtained at the conclusion of the Promotion by sending your request via first-class stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The United Family, Attn: KitchenAid Cookware Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 6840, Lubbock, TX 79493.
- DEADLINE: Deadline for the receipt of all Sweepstake entries is January 9, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time. If the winner cannot be contacted based on information on their entry form, or if the winner does not respond to claim the prize within seven (7) days of initial contact, the prize will be deemed forfeited and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner.
- CONTEST DELAY/EXTENSION: The Sponsor may delay the Promotion commencement date and thereafter extend the Promotion period, if such commencement is delayed by a cause which is beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor.
- PARTICIPATING STORES: This Promotion is being conducted in the 94 Market Street, Albertsons Market, Amigos and United Supermarkets operated by The United Family (“Sponsor”) located in Texas and New Mexico.